Vortx Lazer Stein Viscosity Measuring System
Upgrade ApplicationApplicable to all stand-alone starch system, Vortx supplied starch system, and new Vortx starch systems
Upgrade DescriptionLazer Stein automatically measures starch viscosity with minimal operator involvement. Supply lines for starch sample delivery, drainage and water washup are integrated with valves to a Stein Hall Cup. During the viscosity sampling cycle, a laser precisely measures the starch level. The time at which the starch is at the upper and lower pin position is determined. The elapse time between pins ( Stein Hall Viscosity Value ) and the temperature of the sample is displayed and recorded.
- Simplifies sampling of starch viscosity with minimal operator involvement
- Reduces operator time spent sampling starch
- Improves the accuracy of starch viscosity sampling. Lazer Stein remove any subjectivity or human error from the sampling
- Can integrate with outside statistical process control software via Ethernet connectivity
- Regular, highly-accurate viscosity and temperature readings enhance bonding process control and can allow optimization of starch recipes in a small batch system to the types of papers being ran
- Stainless steel enclosures for maximum durability
- Protected under US Patent Serial #13/330,922
The 成人大片 Service Department is a highly dedicated team of people committed to giving the best customer support in the industry. Trained technicians are available for emergency service, machine updates and maintenance.
Technicians are available throughout the world for fast response and quality service. Learn more about how our service technicians can help you.